Massage Therapist Job Opening
Full Job Description
Seeking a skilled healer desiring to perform customized therapeutic massage for a diverse clientele in a busy chiropractic office with an established patient base. Our current LMT maintains a full schedule with a waitlist, and we seek to add a second therapist to diversify our modality offerings as well as increase the availability of massage in our clinic.
We are a fun; supportive small office seeking the right provider to join our team and grow with us. Learn more about us at www.sourcehealthcenter.com.
- Active OBMT license in good standing.
- Minimum 1-2 years practical experience (1,000-2,000 hours); will mentor the right applicant with minimal/no experience.
- Adept in Swedish, deep tissue as well as additional modalities suitable to clinical application to provide exceptional massage therapy.
- Cranial sacral certification a plus as this works well with our current Chiropractor’s technique.
- Motor Vehicle Collision case treatment experience a plus.
- Comfortable and competent in addressing diverse presentations of complaints and pathologies.
- Bring an established client base or the determination to build and retain a client base.
- Proficient in assessing a client’s needs and collaborating with the client to create a customized treatment plan.
- Collaborate with other providers to provide integrative care.
- Complete quality documentation of sessions; experience with ChiroTouch a plus.
- Actively seek self-improvement both professionally and personally.
- Set your own schedule! Hours as mutually agreeable. Shifts available:
- Mornings: Monday, Thursday, Friday
- Afternoons/evenings: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
- Saturdays and Sundays are a possibility but not required.
- Weekly office meetings to collaborate with providers.
- Pay DOE: experienced: $35/hour with differential for insurance and MVC cases; no experience: $25/hour increasing with experience.
- Benefits: free Chiropractic Tx for self/partner/dependent, discounted supplements after a 3-month probationary period, paid holidays, and massage trades possible.
- Collaborate with established LMT to keep shared practice room to standard.
- Light laundry duties: Linen service provided weekly for sheets, towels only.
- Basic equipment and lubricant provided; lubricant dispenser and specialty equipment provided by LMT such as stones, cups, etc.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Masks are no longer required in a medical office, but we leave the choice for patients and staff, that if they feel more comfortable, they can wear a mask. We regularly keep up with cleaning and sanitizing to make sure our patients and staff stay healthy.
- practical massage: 1 year (Preferred)
- Massage Therapy License (Required)
Work Location: In person