Applied Kinesiology Beginner and Advanced Foundations Class | Oregon
Take your practice to a higher level with our AK Foundations Course for Wellness Professionals, led by Dr. Michael McCall.
Dr. McCall, an ICAK Diplomate, has taken over 1,000 hours of Applied Kinesiology courses. He holds a Master’s Degree in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine. He has taught in not only Portland but also in Arizona, Idaho, Washington, and San Diego. He has been practicing AK for 20 years and uses Chiropractic, Nutrition and AK to treat a multitude of conditions with much success.
Beginner Foundations Course: $900.00
*If you sign up before December 1st, 2020, the price for the Beginner Course is $800.00
*If you sign up before January 1st, 2021, the price for the Beginner Course is $850.00
*If you sign up after January 1st, 2021 the course will be at full value of $900.00
Advanced Foundations Course: $900.00
*If you sign up before February 12th, 2021, the price for the Advanced Course is $800.00
*If you sign up before March 12th, 2021, the price for the Advanced Course is $850.00
*If you sign up after March 12th, 2021 the course will be at full value of $900.00
Full Foundations Course: $1,500.00
*You must sign up before January 20th, 2021 for the full course, or you will have to pay individually for the Beginner and Advanced Course
All those who want to take this course for CE’s will need to add an additional $40.00 to their course payment to cover the fee’s associated.
- Additional $50 fee when registering at the door
- Cancellation Policy for full course prices: No exceptions.
- A full refund minus a 10% service fee will be given if you cancel by January 1st, 2021.
- A 50% refund minus a 10% service fee will be given if you cancel by January 13th, 2021.
- No refunds, credits or transfers will be given if you cancel after January 20th, 2021.
- Cancellation Policy for Beginner or Advanced course price: No exceptions.
- A 50% refund minus a 10% service fee will be given if you cancel 2 weeks before your Beginner or Advanced class date.
- No refunds, credits or transfers will be given if you cancel after your single class date.
- Partial refund will not be granted for partial attendance. No exceptions.
- No video or audio recording equipment is permitted at any of the modules.
- Any persons found to be selling or profiting in any way from the sale of notes, audio or video recordings of Dr. Michael McCall, without expressed written permission from Dr. McCall, will be dismissed from the program and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Every attempt is made to offer this program as announced. Dr. McCall reserves the right, however, to adjust program faculty, location, dates, times and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences.
- Dr. McCall is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to program adjustments or cancellations.
- A professional code of conduct shall be maintained, you are contributing to an effort to help keep fees low and the overall educational environment one of constructive cooperation and professionalism.
- Instruction of material outside the scope of the seminar during seminar hours is prohibited.
Over a course of 4 online course work weeks, each part of the course will comprise of lecture, and demonstration. As well as 4 in-person weekends, each weekend will comprise of applicable technique.
Each class builds upon the concepts of earlier classes, so we highly recommend taking the entire course. However, participants are welcome to select class, i.e. Beginner or Advanced, if they prefer.